More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Workman
Dr. Rachel Workman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parker, CO, with other offices in Evergreen, CO and Aurora, CO . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Workman is affiliated with The Children's Hospital, Centura Parker Adventist Hospital and The Children`s Hospital Physician`s Group. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Workman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My child has been sick for 1.5 years. We finally ended up in the care of Dr. Workman at Children's Hospital, after bouncing around between 7 other specialists. So far, my daughter's illness has not been solved. She is still ill - but, doing better. HOWEVER, Dr. Workman has been SO dedicated to helping her & she goes outside the bounds of western medicine to help her patients. And after spending so much time in the western medicine arena & seeing NO progress... at her urgings we sought out accupuncture & other means of treatment that have been wildly successful. She follows-up AND stays in close contact via email & phone. NEVER have I had such a compassionate, thorough Dr. that is not afraid of contact during "off hours" - AND she listens to parents & their 'hunches' & even follows up on them. She realizes that Dr's don't know everything. And my daughter just added, "she even listens to the kid!" LOVE this Doctor!
Dr. Workman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Children's Hospital
Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
The Children`s Hospital Physician`s Group
Children's Hospital Colorado at Parker Adventist Hospital, Emergency Care, Parker
The Childrens Hospital at Parker
16 Years Experience
University of Arizona
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Rachel Workman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachel Workman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.