Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel D Yankama has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rachel D Yankama has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Rachel D Yankama has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rachel D Yankama is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Yankama could not bother to tell my daughter that she had miscarried. She simply stated that the baby was not view able via ultrasound and sent her to the hospital three days later, at which time the hospital verified that the child had been lost. However, when going through the paperwork my daughter noticed that Dr. Yankama had wrote "spontaneous abortion" without discussing this situation with her at all. Would strongly recommend that this doctor not be used if you want someone that is caring, compassionate and willing to listen to all your questions and concerns.
Dr. Yankama was my OB for my last 3 pregnancies and deliveries and I can not say enough wonderful things about her!!! If you want a Doctor that cares about the baby and it's mother above ALL ELSE... then you've found the right OB! She has compassion and integrity and it should be valued. If I could have brought her with me when I moved out West... I would have, but God has better plans for her where she is right now.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Rachel D Yankama accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Pc, 601 S Shore Dr Unit 224, Battle Creek, MI
Dr. Rachel D Yankama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.