Dr. Rachel Zang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Zang?

My children love her!

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Highly recommended. I refer her to all my friends, all them their very happy!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Wonderful pediatrician

She is the best!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Very professional but extremely nice and gentle with children. If there is an emergency she returns calls. I don't feel rushed when my child sees her. She is the BEST.

Posted on March 26th, 2011

I've been taking my four children to the practice where Dr. Zang is since 2006 and we have found ourselves drawn to her. All of us. My two sons and two daughters are now 17, 13, 12, and 9 and my 12 year old is experiencing a very serious condition that has been hard on me mentally and she has been able to work through helping researching what I have researched to determine if what the specialists are telling us makes the most logical sense for my son's life. Luckily, for me. She's a thinker and we monitored his condition because it has changed for the worse with little to no symptom changes. She is open and honest with me and the children and she communicates with them on a level they can understand and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Zang for the care of your child and your peace of mind. She is sincere and committed and you can see that in all she does.

Posted on July 9th, 2012