Dr. Rachel Zylberberg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Zylberberg?

Has never dissappointed

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Zylberberg has never let us down. She is very straight forward and follows through with everything she tells you she will do, she explains each shot and possible side effects, and has no problem answering any questions, no matter how strange they may seem. She goes above and beyond for her patients, and we are very thankful everyone in her office

Posted on February 12th, 2014

very rough with my child, impatient.

Worst ped EVER!

Posted on April 19th, 2013

She rushed through every single appt, she performed unnecessary procedures and she never seemed interested in my children. At one point I had a billing question so I called her office (as a patient we were not allowed to speak to the billing people in cincinnati..all billing questions went through her office). It took over a month to resolve the issue because her and her staff continued to play middle man rather than give me the information for the billing company so I could handle it directly. When I called a few months later to make my children's annual well visit appts I was told she would not allow us to have appts with her anymore because of the billing issues. I was shocked. I had paid the entire disputed bill prior to it getting figured out because I had no idea how long it would take and I didn't want it to affect my credit and she had the nerve to dump us as patients without telling us??? So glad my kids didn't need sick care in there somewhere. We are beyond happy with our current ped and would NEVER recommend Dr. Z.

She's awesome!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Rachel has been taking care of my son in the nicu for 3 weeks! She is wonderful & knowledgable about his condition & I was so happy to hear my son could remain under her care after his nicu stay. It was a relief! Because she knows exactly what was wrong with him! She cares about my son & just wants all babies & children to be comfortable! She has been a blessing in my life! And she helped me get through a very hard time she gives great advice, support & listens to our questions & concerns! I recommend anyone looking for a pediatrician to go to her!

Charles

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr Z has been our pediatrician for almost 9 years now. She does a great thorough job. She puts all concerns at ease. We RARELY have to wait ever. Our 2 daughters have been with Dr. Z since they were born. We've never had a problem with Dr. Z. And that's the truth!

Horrible

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Worst Dr. ever. My son was a new patient to her office so we arrived 10 minutes before our scheduled appointment (at 1pm) knowing we would have paper work to fill out. They have lunch from 11:30 to 1:00, and when we got there, their door was still locked. Right at 1pm I knocked on the door, the receptionist came around to unlock the door, and asked if we had knocked, I told her yes since our appointment was at 1pm we should at least be in the waiting room. She gave us a stare and walked back in. We didn't get called back until 15 minutes after our appointment, FYI we were the only ones there. There was No sink or hand sanitizer in the patients rooms. The DR. wiped the stethoscope off on her skirt. Being new parents we had lots of questions, she rushed right threw them with no care.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I had three premature babies and Dr. Zylberberg has taken care of all three. She is wonderful, and very thorough. We love her.

Great!!

Posted on November 29th, 2010

I never have a problem with Dr. Rachel nor the staff. They are very very friendly and we always have a nice time while there. My daughter was sick a while ago and I had to make a ER after hrs call I left a message with the on call nurse for Dr. Rachel to call me back and within 7mins (no lie) she called back and was able to help me. As a 1st time mom this pretty much made her gold to me.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

I took my son in for a recheck after being at the ER for a concussion. The doctor sent about 30 seconds looking into his eyes and ears, then left the room before I could even stand up. I went to find her to ask questions, but she was on the phone. No office staff were present, so I left with unanswered questions. I got an incomplete exam, but I got billed for the entire price of an office visit. Now I can't even get the doctor to talk to me...

Posted on October 18th, 2017