Dr. Rachelle Bitton Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rachelle Bitton?

Go somewhere else

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Outstanding and compassionate physician

Not worth my time - sloppy patient care.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I took my 18 year old daughter to see Dr. Bitton . She had been recommended by another doctor and seemed to be graded highly in patient reviews. After waiting nearly an hour and a half beyond our scheduled appointment time to see the doctor, she seemed distracted and took calls during our appointment. She prescribed a drug and told my daughter not to take it until certain test results came back. When my daughter called a week later, we had difficulty reaching someone to find out the results of the test. Someone from the Doctor's staff eventually called to back say she should start taking the medication. A few weeks later, someone else from her staff (not the doctor) called to say she did not have to take it. What I found alarming was there was no record of the first call advising her to start taking the medication and the flip/flop of advice. Very sloppy recordkeeping. We have since changed doctors.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Waited over six months for an appointment and she barely gave me 5 minutes. Didn't discuss any test results, was very flippant. When asked about blood tests, she said to speak to my regular doctor, Never follows up herself.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Very easy to speak with. Dr. bitton spent time with me and told me I could email her with any questions. I have on occasion called the office to check on test results or just general questions and did not get a call back.

Can't believe she calls herself a doctor.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

First visit she took me into her office ask questions never gave me examination and order blood tests. Her assistant called me to tell me the results and to come in for further blood tests. Came in for blood tests and again after asking to speak with the doctor about my problem, I was called by the assistant again. I guess I really didn't count as a patient for her moving on...

On Synthroid and still do not feel well

Posted on September 11th, 2011

She is on time but cold no compation. When ever I tell a doctor she is my doctor they say she's the best! I tell her I still do not feel well on synthroid. She will not even agree to try another thyroid medication. One size doesn't fit all. I need to feel better.

Posted on September 19th, 2017