Dr. Rachelle Halpern Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rachelle Halpern?

Doctor with Fantastic Insight

Dr. Halpern’s treatment plan changed my life. I’d been resigned to a mediocre quality of life, Unlike other doctors, she listened very carefully to my symptoms, gave me a series state of the art tests, and came up with a treatment plan unique for me. I have a wonderful quality of life thanks to Dr. Halpern’s unique skills.

Dr. Halpern is her own office staff; she gives her patients an inordinate amount of time on their first visit, and prior to that has them fill out a history, not just of the immediate problem, but a complete medical, family, social history, as anything in any of these areas may help to explain a patient's problems.When confusion arrises on the part of the patient, in this instance, me, she returns calls promptly, and clarifies succinctly.I feel she is a very compassionate person, with a keen intellect, who approaches diagnostics and treatment with outstanding ability. I notice 3 stars for bedside manner. She is succinct; and polite. She thinks through her diagnostic approach and treatment approach while with the patient, but doesn't necessarily explain her thinking whys and reasons until the tests she has ordered bare out her suspicions til onto the next step.Some may find this distant; I find it professional. Anyone lucky enough to find this outstanding physician will know he or she has found answers not found elsewhere.

Fabulous Doctor with Unique Diagnostic Skills

She genuinely looks at each patient and very successfully gets to the bottom of problems. Dr. Halpern is a very unique doctor with the ability to solve the most difficult of cases. She works hard to have significant health improvement as well as overall life improvement.

Dr Halpern is a PHENOMENAL physican who diagnosed me with heavy metal toxicity and changed my life for the better. Her vast knowledge and blend of Western and complementary methods put me back on the road to health. We used the results of tests to create a THOROUGH detox program with lots of nutritional emphasis and I am healthier than I have been in years. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I have referred a few friends to her and they have had similar success. She is direct, not particularly touchy-feely...but she will help you achieve health and wellness!

Very expensive and uncaring. I would not refer anyone to this Doctor.

Dr. Rachelle Halpern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orinda, CA.