Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachelle M Hippen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rachelle M Hippen has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rachelle M Hippen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rachelle M Hippen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was 5 minutes early for my first-time patient appt. Upon entering the office, there was nobody at the front desk. I signed the sign-in sheet and sat down to wait. 15 minutes later somebody finally came up to the front desk. a full 10 minutes later they took my pre-filled out paperwork and instructed me to wait. 20 minutes after that (45 minutes after my appointment time) they finally called me back. A Nurses Aide took my vitals, took me into the exam room, spent another 10 minutes typing into their computer system. She handed me a paper gown and told me to get undressed and wait for the doctor. I did so and waited in that cold room alone for over an hour. Not once did anybody bother to check on me and tell me that the doctor was running late. 1 hour and 55 minutes into my appointment, I got dressed and left. Incredibly frustrating and truly unprofessional.
Dr. Hippen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Rachelle M Hippen accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachelle M Hippen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.