Dr. Rachelle Hippen Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rachelle Hippen?

New Patient -- Extremely Frustrating Experience

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I was 5 minutes early for my first-time patient appt. Upon entering the office, there was nobody at the front desk. I signed the sign-in sheet and sat down to wait. 15 minutes later somebody finally came up to the front desk. a full 10 minutes later they took my pre-filled out paperwork and instructed me to wait. 20 minutes after that (45 minutes after my appointment time) they finally called me back. A Nurses Aide took my vitals, took me into the exam room, spent another 10 minutes typing into their computer system. She handed me a paper gown and told me to get undressed and wait for the doctor. I did so and waited in that cold room alone for over an hour. Not once did anybody bother to check on me and tell me that the doctor was running late. 1 hour and 55 minutes into my appointment, I got dressed and left. Incredibly frustrating and truly unprofessional.

Type 2 Diabetes