Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachelle E Namm
Dr. Rachelle E Namm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manalapan, NJ, with another office in Chatham, NJ. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Namm is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Richmond University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachelle E Namm has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rachelle E Namm has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Rachelle E Namm has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Rachelle E Namm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Alvarado who is my regular pediatrician was not available so I made an appointment with Dr. Namm instead. I wish I had her as my doctor all along! She was very patient with my two year old who was definitely in no mood to be at the doctor's office that day for a well visit. I didn't feel rushed at all as I normally would with Dr. Alvarado in that she answered all of my questions promptly and gave her the flu vaccine. Unfortunately, I heard that she switched to another practice somewhere in New Jersey which is way too far for me as I live here in Bay Ridge. If she comes back to our neck of the woods, I would be happy to switch to her practice!
My child and I endured a brief, but terrible, visit with Dr. Namm today. I brought my child, who has asthma, into the office with a wracking cough, concerned that she might have bronchitis. Dr. Namm was impatient, rude and dismissive to the both of us. I cannot stress enough the level of rudeness she exhibited, it was almost to the point of hostility. We were stunned at her sheer unprofessionalism. I brought a sick child in to be treated and Dr. Namm made her feel worse, as though she were unworthy of her time and unworthy of proper medical care. What kind of person, let alone a pediatrician, who's entire career focus is making kids feel better, treats a child in this manner?
I have seen this doctor several times and have not been impressed with her bedside manner at all. She does not relate well to my children and barely interacts with them except to examine them. I do not trust her medical diagnoses and often have to return for a second visit to be properly diagnosed. I would not recommend her at all.
Dr. Namm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2002
Miami Childrens Hospital
Dr. Rachelle E Namm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachelle E Namm in this video.
Dr. Rachelle E Namm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manalapan, NJ.