Dr. Rachenetta Stimage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachenetta Stimage?

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Had to switch doctors after being late in my 3rd trimester. DR. Stimage staff is not responsive, responsible, thorough, and knowledgeable. They do not get back to you on anything. You have to remind them or bring things up to them (I.e. Special testing, trending topics, etc.) they have hung up on me...just plain rude. The hours of the office are very limited. Wait time is an average of 30-45 minutes. I just think if you want good service go to someone who cares and has a staff that backs them up.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Stimage and her staff are awesome.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Brenda is great! She is very patient and helpful with office procedures. Dr Stimage takes the time to assess your concerns and is very understanding. The office is clean and professional and I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a great dr in the Carrollton area.

😆

Posted on August 17th, 2015

She has been my obgyn for 2 pregnancies and i loved the treatment of her staff and her. She is a wonderful Doctor and person. Thank you Doctor and staff for making my pregnancies the best.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Stimmage is an excellent doctor. She makes you feel like you are the only patient she has! That's the level of attention she gives. Her staff are also good - Brenda is brilliant! I also love the rapport I observed between Dr. Stimmage and her staff. Great place

Posted on May 29th, 2015

I went to 5 different doctors for a problem I was having and Dr. Stimage was the only one who took the time to listen to me and perform the necessary tests to diagnose me properly. After suffering through 2 years of horrible symptoms, she gave me my life back!

Not happy

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Not a good physician. Does not get back to you.The staff don't get back to you promptly, it takes them forever...I'm in medical field and 7 month pregnant. If u have issues not a good follow up with them. I'm thinking to switch to some one else.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I HAVE SEEN DR STIMAGE SINCE 2009 AND SHE IS GREAT

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Took a bunch of tests from me that I DID NOT ASK for and pathology charged me $813. Would not recommend!

Doesn't Acknowledge Concerns

Posted on April 30th, 2013

She acts very nice, but does not acknowledge your concerns. She brushes things off as if it's nothing without actually checking. I should've switched doctors, but stuck with her and really wish I hadn't. There were issues with my pregnancy that she said "oh it's nothing" and "oh that's weird", "I've never seen that before, uhh it's probably nothing". I knew when I conceived, but she refused to acknowledge this and went by her own chart no matter how often I told her. This put my baby's and my health in jeopardy when my baby was 3 weeks late and she herself said the amniotic sac was in bad shape. If she had listened to my prior health complaints and actually looked into the things I was telling her about or had any knowledge of pregnancy related issues, we could have realized what was going on before I had to go through a long induced labor in the hospital then turn around and have to go through an emergency c-section. Don't go to this doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I love Dr. Stimage she is fantastic. Sam her receptionist is fantastic could run the office on her own she gets things done. Reason why they got a lower score on professionalism is due to some of her other staff Maria and Lisa. Maria is rude and doesn't pay attention to detail and sometimes I feel Lisa just treats me like another number not bedside manner really just next, next, next. Your office should know you by name especially when u see them every month or more Sam and dr stimage are great! Sam needs a raise without her positive attitude I believe I would have found a different doc by now even though dr stimage is great.

e

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Your MA Cynthia needs to keep to her words of calling patientS back. It took her a whole week to get back to me for a progesterone test which was supposed to take a couple of days according to her, even at that I was the one who had to call bother/her for the results. It is the most difficult thing to get her on the phone and worst she does not keep to her promise of calling back. It is a very nice, kind environment in the office but the actions need to reflect the ambience of the office.No one goes to a Dr. cuz they feel so good. Remember that