Have you seen Dr. Rachid Assina?

Cancelled on me repeatedly

I made my appointment with Dr. Assina in June when my back pain left me unable to walk more than once a week. I was given an appointment at the end of July but Dr. Assina cancelled on me four times now, once for a meeting and three times because he decided he wasn't coming into the office that day. Three of the cancellations I was told less then 24 hours in advanced and then re-scheduled for a month or so later. It has now been almost four months since I called and my first appointment still isnt for another month. A few weeks ago I asked his staff to email him explaining the unbearable pain I am in and to ask for a more accommodating appointment. They told me they would get back to me by the end of the week and I still haven't heard from them and they have not returned any of my messages.

glad to be his patient

very humble doctor and very knowledgable in his practice. he is very patient will explain your choices and unlike other surgeons will give you options and risks up front. after my surgery, he followed up and showed genuine care in my well being

Dr. Rachid Assina is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newark, NJ.

Dr. Rachid Assina Is this you?