Dr. Rachid Idrissi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rachid Idrissi?

Idiots

Unprofessional arrogant! Not Americans camel jockeys. Stay away

kindness Dr. that ever walk. Just a wonderful person who knows how to treat a patient

Dr. Idrissi

Wonderful doctor! On time, caring,professional and genuine . There is never no rush when you are being seen. I would recommend Dr. Idrissi to anyone who needs help with pain!

Worst ever

Staff is very rude and inpatient misdiagnosis me and charged Me $$$ for unnecessary procedures

Rude Staff

The staff here are very rude and not willing to help their patients. Find another doctor, they change staff (even providers) like crazy. The managment is terrible also, they don't try to help either. Hopes this helps someone.

I have been seeing Dr. Idrissi for 7 yrs now. Medically he is an outstanding Dr. He is one of the most compassionate and dedicated Dr.'s I've seen. He always has time for me no matter how many questions I have.. and I usually have a lot. He is Very patient and listens to what I have to say. He doesn't just Tell me what he's going to do.. he discusses it with me. Since it's My body he feels I should have Some say it what is done to it. He is by Far the best Dr. I've seen, period.

Best Dr. in the He is a wonderful person but also a wonderful DR

Good doctor rude staff

Staff is very rude and uptight and outrageous billing practices dr idrissi himself is a nice caring compassionate person and a good doctor but his staff is another story and their billing is threw the roof my advice is ask before any procedure or test that is where I made the mistake

Where's the Doctor?

On your initial visit you will see Dr. Idrissi but after that forget it. It's a PA and they change PA's and staff like a revolving door. They have your prescription written out before they even come in to see you and they are NOT going to change it, even if you have some different pain issues. If you are fine with just getting drugs and the expensive spine injections they push on you then this is your doctor. If you want true pain management then I suggest that you keep searching.

very compassionate and Listens to what you have to say

Dr Idrissi is such a blessing after years of Dr's blowing off symptoms he was caring and eager to determine what the causes of My problems I feel like I have a quality life due to his caring!

I am so thankful for your help..you don't even realize it, but you save my sanity also. May you be richly be blessedThe wait for the visit was well worth it.

Dr. Rachid Idrissi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benson, NC.