Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachna Agrawal MD
Dr. Rachna Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with another office in Pompton Plains, NJ. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachna Agrawal has 2 locations
365 Montauk Ave
New London, CT 06320
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachna Agrawal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Agrawal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
13 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rachna Agrawal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rachna Agrawal's office for more information.
365 Montauk Ave New London, CT 06320
28 Jackson Ave Pompton Plains, NJ : (973) 835-2575
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachna Agrawal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.