Dr. Rada Petrinjac-Nenadic Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rada Petrinjac-Nenadic?

Very poor service

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr.Petrinjac was a referral. The first appointment was kept with no definitative diagnoses. The next appointment was scheduled but when I arrived they did not have it in there system for the date I was there. There was however some mystery appointment for another date that I was not aware of. When I came back on that date, again it wasn't in there system, but yet another mystery appointment date. On each of these events they acted as though I was wrong, even when I presented their business card with the day and time for the second appointment written by their staff member. I was also asked if my MRI had been completed which they hadn't scheduled or told me I needed. After all this not even an appology. Needless to say I have a new Doctor and advise anyone against dealing with this type of professionalism.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Rada is one of the best doctor I've seen. She is knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate. She cares for the patients and always listens to my concerns and feeling. Her bedside manner and diagnosis is excellent. You'll receive the best care with her. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE !! LET ME REPEAT. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE.FROM THE RECEPTION TO THE DOCTOR. THE DOCTOR SIMPLY WASTED MY TIME. COULDN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS. WHY IS SHE IN THIS TYPE OF BUSINESS ( dealing with people's life) THIS DOCTOR IS CLUELESS

No care in diagnosis

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Visiting Dr. Rada for the first time after being referred to her was a simple waste of time regarding receiving accurate treatment. There was not a thorough exam performed; rather a simple 'question/answer' period and a "diagnosis" was given. After a few days administering the medicine perscribed, it rendered useless. The side effects of the medicine perscribed causes the inability to function throughout the day; the day is spent in a total 'fog'. After calling the office and speaking with Dr. Rada, an explanation of the side effects were explicitly given and her response was to double the dosage of a medicine that causes such severe side effects.

spinal cord injury

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Dr. Rada and her staff were very professional,nprecise, patient, and carin with me and my family. I arrived at Baptist Memorial unable to walk after a very complicated and serious cervical surgery. I am a nurse myself so I knew that something was very wrong. Dr. Rada jumped in head first and got to the bottom of my problems. I am glad to announce that I am walking now. Dr. Rada and her staff are amazing people. I would recommend tristate neurology without a doubt! For the record, Dr. Rada has never written me a rx for pain meds from her office just in case you read another review suggesting that ths is a pain clinic. Dr. Rada treats my symptoms and that's all! I am so grateful that God allowed our paths to cross. Dr. Rada is the most compassionate physicians that I know.,

My saving Grace

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Dr Rada took the time to actually listen to me. She understands I am dealing with multiple issues both neurological as well as physical. She has taken time to get a well developed history before making decisions regarding medication and treatment options! I trust her and I cannot say that about many doctors these days!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

my husband had 2 mini strokes in early summer which led him to being on short term disability. Getting this office to send any extra paperwork is insanely hard! We have went 6 weeks without a pay check and have 2 kids! Where is the sense of urgency when it comes to a patient???? We sit in the waiting room and hear conversations about who can sell what pills for how much, we see families of people there together for the "same problem" to get pain meds!! I guess since my husband is on NO pain meds, she isn;t quite sure how to deal with my husband. I am very unhappy with this office as a whole!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017