Dr. Radha Nathan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Radha Nathan?

Dr. Nathan is very professional at what she does. She pays attention to details, follows up with the patient leaving no stone unturned to ensure that the right treatment is given to the baby and in good time as well.

Dr. Radha Nathan is a physician that I would NOT recommend. Our family found her rude. She does not put a high value on the patients thoughts and needs. She feels that she has to always be right and refuses to listen. Her goal is to go through her own checklist and move on to the next patient. We saw her once and will never go back. The only positive thing I can say is the receptionist and nurse are very kind and customer friendly.

Dr. Nathan

Dr. Nathan is rude and she likes to rush things too much. I couldn't even get what i wanted to say to her properly. I have IBS and it took her 8days to figure that out by wasting my time doing stupid test. Im 16 years old and i just got off the phone with her and she rushed me she kept talking over me and shes always busy i have been calling for weeks and she has not returned my calls. I cant cooperate with her.