Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren has the following 13 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Ramchandren is an amazing doctor. He treated me for lymphoma and from the first time I met him he was caring and very compassionate. My first apointment with him he spent over 2 hours with me. All through my treatment he would spend as much time as I needed answering questions and comforting me. He gives his patients his pager number and each time I paged him he called me back in under 5 minutes. I would recommend him to everyone. He is a wonderful person and and a very knowledgable doctor.
17 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Drexel University/Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKarmanos Cancer Institute - Wertz Clinical Cancer Center, 4100 John R St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.