Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Radhika N Kolla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Radhika N Kolla has the following 16 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Mood Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 32
I have been to several doctors in the QC area, and was not happy with the care I was receiving. I went to Dr. Kolla at the suggestion of a co-worker who was a patient of hers. I am so glad I listed to my co-worker! Dr. Kolla is amazing! After several years of suffering from depression and general lack of energy, I found a doctor who would really listen to me! Dr. Kolla did not make me feel like a hypocondriac, as others had, but rather she really listened and did blood tests which backed up what I was saying!!! I have never felt better! She take the time to listen and get to know you as a person! She is the ONLY dotor I have ever seen in public who not only recognized me, but called me by name! She really cares about her patients and the care she gives them!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Siddhartha Medical College
Graduated in 1992
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Radhika N Kolla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsGreat River Medical, 4626 Progress Dr Ste C, Davenport, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Radhika N Kolla in this video.
Dr. Radhika N Kolla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.