Dr. Radhika Pathalapati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Radhika Pathalapati?

MSK patient

I am 47 years old and have Medullary Sponge Kidney, Chronic Kidney Stone Disease (I pass stones every month) & Kidney Disease. I have seen several nephrologist over the years & none have ever wanted to see me unless I was having a problem at the time. I think having 3 different kidney conditions is always having a problem. Dr Pat checks my labs & sees me at least two times a year. And has put me on medication that at least slows down the amount of stones I make - I will never stop making them because of the MSK. And she is always checking my kidney functions to keep it from getting any worse. Any time I tell a doctor or hospital who my Nehrologist is they all seem to know of her reputation & have heard many good things about her.

Wonderful!

Dr. Pat is absolutely wonderful! Everyone should have a doctor like her. She is very caring.