Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Radhika K Subramanian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 23
This doctor is the worst. Not only did she rush through my appointment when I was pregnant, she said "it's just that time of year" when I told her I was overly tired. Then months later when I needed surgery, she said she was not comfortable doing the surgery and said to get another doctor in the office to do it. This doctor is very rude, and doesn't want to help patients unless they are her ideal patient.
She appears to be very friendly. Greeting you with "Hi my friend!" Don't be fooled. I was in the room and the door was slightly ajar because it was hot and I over heard her and her secretary make derogatory comments about another patient's weight. She also had either a medical/nursing student with her who she wasn't very nice to. This student was trying to find my baby's heart beat and she was having some difficulty. Dr. Subramanian rolled her eyes and grabbed it from her and proceeded to do it herself. I could tell the poor thing was humiliated. I have moved to Florida so I won't have my second child with her, but even if I was in the area I don't think I would. To me trust and respect is important and even though she's good at convincing her patients that she has those, I don't buy it one bit. She's an ok doctor, but so are others in the area.
She was wonderful. I was pregnant with my first child and she helped me through out the pregnancy. She never left a question unanswered. She has great bed side manner and is all around a very nice person. I will be returning to Dr. Subramanian for my next pregnancy. She is also my Gyno as a regular basis as well and again is a all around great and nice person.
I have been struggling with health problems for years. I've gone through countless careless doctors and wasted so much time and money on visits, unnecessary procedures, and ineffective treatment plans. I went to Dr. Subramanian in a desperate attempt for help. & I am so glad that I did. She is the first and only Doctor I have ever truly received the help and care that I deserve as a patient. Not only did her office staff fit me in for an appointment the same day as calling, I finally got a diagnosis. A simple diagnosis that for years my other Doctors let remain misdiagnosed and overseen. She went out of her way to help me and took her time in caring for me. She is the best Doctor i've ever had. I highly recommend her anyone looking for a remarkable female Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Radhika K Subramanian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKadlec Clinic, 945 Goethals Dr Ste 200, Richland, WA
Dr. Radhika K Subramanian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Richland, WA.