Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Radhika V Walling
Dr. Radhika V Walling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Walling is affiliated with Community Hospital East. Dr. Walling has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Radhika V Walling has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Breast Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 2 of 2
I saw Dr. Walling for 6 months and in those 6 months I must say I started off liking her but by the end she seemed disinterested in me and my disease or problems. She disagreed with the first oncologist diagnosis but I was clearly benefiting from the chemo. When I stated loosing weight, 30 lbs in 3 months and did nothing about it, it was time to look for another doctor. Thank goodness my new doc found out what the problem was with in a week, Hpylori on my gut and I'm on the road to recovery. Lessons learned. Listen to your body and get a second opinion. And by the way, my new oncologist agrees with the initial diagnosis. Dr Walling was wrong. Too bad my initial oncologist retired.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Walling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1997
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Radhika V Walling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Regional Cancer Center-North, 7229 Clearvista Dr, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Radhika V Walling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.