Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Radu Kramer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Disease
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Kramer is a friendly guy and likes to spend time talking with each patient, which is why you probably end up waiting forever to see him. That being said, all of my experiences in Dr. Kramer's office involved him GOOGLING EVERYTHING while you are in the room. My mother frequently sees Dr. Kramer and she has the same experience. For being a specialist, you would think he would not need to google things related to his specialty. It is very off-putting. He has answered personal phone calls in the room during my appointments. He is quick to prescribe medications, which may be good or bad depending on your preference. His office staff is generally friendly and courteous. Overall, he is a personable man. Despite this, the googling and quick-prescribing makes me doubt his ability to provide adequate care.
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Radu Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRadu Kramer Md, 800 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 205N, Oradell, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Radu Kramer in this video.
Dr. Radu Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oradell, NJ.