Have you seen Dr. Radu A Segal?

Very easy to see. When he did he immediately and correctly diagnosed my problem. Talked to me about the problem and gave options for treatment. Wrote two scripts and I was on my way. He called me at home 24 hrs. Later to see how I was doing. That has never happened. And of course I was fine as he correctly identified and treated my issue. Will recommend him to anyone.

Best doctor ever!!!

I had major back surgery recently. He came to see me every day to see how I was doing... or to watch tv with me... You'll never find a more dedicated doctor in this day and age. Signed, Paid by Chicke n

Dr Segal is the best doctor, he is so easy to talk too. I have been going to Dr Segal for over a year now and feel great, I know I am taken care of.

Loved it!

A friend recommended Dr. Segal. We love his office. Curteous staff. No wait! And he always listens to us. Never had a physician like that before. Wouldn't go anywhere else, and highly recommended .

Awsome

Outstanding. The nurse, assistant or whatever had just gotten me into the exam room and there he was. Very kind and LISTENED! OMG! where do you find a doc like that these days? Knew exactly what was wrong immediately and he was right too. OUTSTANDING!!!

Thank you Dr. Segal for taking care of us when we needed it. Very understanding. I really felt like you cared.

Very impressive

Old fashion doc-pt relationship. It was very refreshing from a young physician. This is the doctor for me. I'd drive out of my way to see him. I highly recomend his services.

Wonderful Experience

Dr. Radu A Segal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palatka, FL.

Dr. Radu A Segal Is this you?