Dr. Rae L Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rae L Kennedy?

LOVE HER

I recently had a baby. Dr Kennedy was such a joy. She has been my OB/GYN for about 7 years now and I LOVE her. Talking to her is not like talking to a dr. She makes you very comfortable and at ease when asking those awkward health questions. I never am ashamed to ask her anything and we talk like girlfriends, only one of us has a medical degree (lol). I recently started a new job and she isnt one of the providers listed. Though the costs seem more friendly with my new insurance, Im thinking about dropping my employer insurance and sticking to the insurance she accepts. I love her THAT much. Wait times are a bit long, but I'll wait for her services.

I was blessed to have her

Dr. Kennedy was my obgyn. Not only did she help me through the most trying part of my life with having a miscarrage but she also was there for my husband and I as we worked on getting pregnant with our third and saved his life as he was delivered. Many times I think back to how horrible the outcome of my delivery could have been but because she was prepared and aware of our situation and the problems that could come with them she was ready to handle the situation. Every time I look at our son I think how blessed we where to have her there.