Dr. Raeburn M Jenkins Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Raeburn M Jenkins?

3yrs of pain

After a botched scope, a knee replacement with a incorrect sized knee, another knee replacement a staff infection, another knee replacement,2yrs of intrevenious antibiotics,painkillers that include morphine oxy contin oxy codin. Two times I had to endure drug addiction, his last comment to me was "here is a pain managment company." Today I have cronic Knee and nerve pain, walking sitting and sleeping is still a challenge and as of Juy 1st will be out of work for 4 years.Retirement is gone savings is gone, with no hope in the near future of going to work. Bankrupcy is on the horizon and my insurance cancelled me. Between Jenkins and Obama I dont stand a chance.

Type 2 Diabetes