Dr. Raed M Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raed M Ali?

Nice guy Great Doctor

After years of chronic low back pain and many surgeries Dr. Raed Ali solved the majority of my problems. I feel he listened to me and took the necessary steps to alleviate most of my pain. On June of 2017 he performed a multiple laminectomy on my lower vertebrae. I feel Dr. Ali has given my life back to me. Both myself and my wife are to enjoy our life and family again. Thank you sir, Warren

Back surgery

Dr.Ali performed three surgeries on myself. Before the surgeries daily life was difficult. Today, life is good. And I am not in pain. Nor do I any type of pain medication. Thank you Dr. Ali.

Great Dr...Very Professional..!!!!!!

Louie Ortiz...I was having no feeling on both legs...four Months after surgery both legs have have felling again.... doing therapy and on my way back to my normal life..!!!! Thanks, Dr.Ali......

Great Surgeon and Doctor

I got into a car accident long time ago .. I was having pain in my neck shoulder and arm, he help me, he tried to avoid surgeries and try to find others solutions Physical Therapy and injection but nothing work then my pain got more stronger ..cannot lift my arm ..so he did Cervical Fusion I was very scared but he made me feel secured ...The day came and now I feel well ...I highly recommend Dr.Ali

he is a really good doctor

Spine Surgery_a success!

It has been three years since Dr. Ali performed extensive /intensive surgery on my spine. It was a success! I appreciated that Dr. Ali first tried other options for my issues before recommending surgery. Once it was decided to operate, Dr. Ali was extremely informative concerning the procedure, caring and kind.

I'm so happy I decided to go ahead and have Dr. Ali perform spinal fusion for L5S1 I went to four different surgeons and I chose Dr. Ali because he made me feel very comfortable he answered and explained everything so well he put my mind at ease because I was so nervous. I'm 8 weeks post op and feel great this was the best decision I've made I know i still have long road to recovery but I feel confident that Dr. Ali did a great job in fixing my problem.

Spinal Fusion March 5, 2014

Dr. Raed Ali is a very down to earth Surgeon who made me feel comfortable right away! My Fusion has been very successful, and I have no regrets. I always show off about having the best! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! Thanks sooo much Dr. Raed Ali and his Team at St. Jude Medical Center!

Spinal Surgery Results

I have been a nurse for 42 years and have had major back/ spinal problems majority of my life. My entire life I had a fear of this surgery as I have read and understand the risks. Dr. Ali is the only Dr that gave me the comfort and courage of having my spinal surgery. I could not be happier with the results. He is the only doctor who actually sits with his patients for a very long time to go over every detail, he is not behind a computer typing as the patients are speaking. HILDA

My miricle doctor!

Dr Ali is very pleasant, gentle doctor. I had lumbar surgery with the insertion of coflex. Everything went perfect. I immediately felt better. Dr Ali made me feel very comfortable and confident about the surgery. He spent as much time as I needed to explain the proceedure. I highly recommend Dr Ali .

Recommended

Very knowledgeable and caring!

Brilliant surgeon!

If you have been to other doctors, or have a fear that nothing can be done, then it's time for you to schedule an appointment and meet with Dr. Ali. Dr. Ali has performed 2 surgeries on me. My spine and neck were a wreck! Because of his surgical expertise and skillful care, I am once again enjoying an active, healthy, happy lifestyle. If you are seeking a Dr. who is kind, caring, compassionate, and truly listens, then PLEASE do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Ali's office.

Dr. Raed M Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.