Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raed N Fahmy
Dr. Raed N Fahmy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gig Harbor, WA, with another office in Gig Harbor, WA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fahmy is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Fahmy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Raed N Fahmy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raed N Fahmy has the following 19 expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Dr. Raed N Fahmy has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raed N Fahmy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fahmy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1985
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raed N Fahmy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gig Harbor, WA.