Dr. Raed F Tarazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raed F Tarazi?

I can't offer enough accolades about Dr. Tarazi -- he's absolutely the best surgeon, as well as a heck of a nice guy. Several years ago, he performed some quite tricky procedures on me, after a botched emergency surgery (by another surgeon!). He patiently explained all the options (pro & con) and clearly diagrammed the anatomy involved. Four years later, all my problems have been resolved, and I'm as good as new. I recommend him without reservation!

Skilled Doctor

I recentlly had surgery done by Dr. Tarazi. I feel great I can say that he changed my life. He is a man of few words but very skilled and knowledgeble. Highlly recommended.

Horrendous Experience

Probably a very skilled doctor who is highly rated based on the comments. I found him to be extremely rude, and unsympathetic. It seemed like all he cared about was taking my money and getting me in and out. I left the office almost fainting from the pain. He knew it and I never even received a follow-up call post procedure to see how I was doing. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

Dr Tarazi was very knowledgeable and caring in dealing with my case. He was easy for me to speak with and showed a caring, understanding and patient bedside manner at all times. Due to his expertise he was able to get me thru a very long and complicated surgery allowing me to once again eat and be pain free after years of absolute misery. I would not think twice about recommending him to anyone. He truly deserves the highest accolades for a job so well done. I cannot thank him enough.

While no one really wants surgery, if you are going to have to have a colon procedure, Dr. Tarazzi is one of the best. He is knowledgable, kind, considerate and caring. I have had no complications, the surgery went well and he was very thorough with all follow-through. I would recomend him to my friends in a moment.

Dr. Tarazi was very personal and caring. He diagnosed my problem and communicated all the facts to me in a way I could easily understand. I would highly recommend him to all.

Dr. Tarazi is tops in his field! His surgical judgment & skill are beyond all expectations. A bonus is his winning personality -- he's a "real person" to whom patients can easily relate. He takes the time to clearly explain options & procedures, which I greatly appeciate. I recommend him without reservation!

Wonderful Doctor!

I am a patient of Dr. Tarazi and he is an excellent Doctor, Dr. Tarazi has a way of putting your mind at ease. Dr. Tarazi gets 5 stars in my book!

He's the best!

I had been previously referred to another colorectal surgeon. He had the personality of a dial tone and never even had eye contact with me. I never went back. Early this year, my gastroenterologist referred me to Dr. Tarazi. The minute he came into the examining room, I was thrilled with him! i was so impressed by his skill, professionalism, knowledge AND his delightful sense of humor. He subsequently performed surgery on me and continues to treat me with compassion and dignity at follow-up appointments. He has a great bedside manner. The person who said, "he's the best" said it all!

Dr. Tarazi goes above and beyond all expectations

I wish I had seen him 10 years ago

I was referred to Dr. Tarazi by my gastroenterologis tafter suffering from anal pain and hemorrhoids for over ten years. I even had laser treatment in 2005 without success. In one visit, Dr. Tarazi diagnosed me and treated me approriately and I have since been completely pain fee. I only wish I had seen him ten years ago as I have suffered unnecessarily for too long. I highly recommend him. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and his touch gentle.

Caring and competent- excellent surgeon

My doctor referred me to another surgeon at first.I went to see him and found him simply lacking. Dr.Tarazi saw me on a nonoffice day so I did not have to suffer unnecessarily, diagnosed me and treted me promptly. I was admitted to the hospital and treated like a human being. We need more physicians like him.

Dr. Raed F Tarazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.