Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raef N Iskander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 11
I moved To Glendale when I was 6 months pregnant, and thanks to different reviews and ratings i choose Doctor Iskander! I am very happy now he was my choice. I am a trainspotter and always double-check any recommendations that doctors give me - just to be sure. I should say that Doctor is always very polite and used his precious time to explain me every detail. He is professional in his work - and always know what to check and where to be calm and not to panic. I was worried of his age - but he looks much younger. Doctor Iskander even do other very sophisticated surgery on blader and other organs.I can't not to mention his personality - you immediately fall in love with him and feel great trust - what is very important in case when doctor would help your baby to come into our world. Doctor is very caring and always remember you and your dearest - everytime I was visiting him - he said to say hello to my husband. The only thing that actually i dislike (because of my personal beliefs) is that he usually schedule delivery when you are over your due date. Well, medically it was reasonable - because it helps you to run all the delivery smoothly: without C-Section, baby's heartbeat dropping and other difficulties. But with me I just wanted baby to choose it's own day. It ended up that I had delivery one day before it was scheduled - what actually made me happy. It was Sunday - and Doctor had day off, but still he made his best to come Sunday night for me to have a baby.
After many bad experiences with other OBGYNs, finding Dr. Iskander was a God send. He is the perfect OB, and although the appointments usually take a good deal of time, it is well worth it. He is truly caring for his patients and are willing to walk alongside you in your pregnancy journey. We just finished having our son, and we will continue to use Dr. Isk in future pregnancies because he is the perfect doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Of Cairo
Dr. Raef N Iskander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichail Frields Md, 1505 Wilson Ter Ste 130, Glendale, CA
Dr. Raef N Iskander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.