Dr. Raef Iskander Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raef Iskander?

Mrs.

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I moved To Glendale when I was 6 months pregnant, and thanks to different reviews and ratings i choose Doctor Iskander! I am very happy now he was my choice. I am a trainspotter and always double-check any recommendations that doctors give me - just to be sure. I should say that Doctor is always very polite and used his precious time to explain me every detail. He is professional in his work - and always know what to check and where to be calm and not to panic. I was worried of his age - but he looks much younger. Doctor Iskander even do other very sophisticated surgery on blader and other organs.I can't not to mention his personality - you immediately fall in love with him and feel great trust - what is very important in case when doctor would help your baby to come into our world. Doctor is very caring and always remember you and your dearest - everytime I was visiting him - he said to say hello to my husband. The only thing that actually i dislike (because of my personal beliefs) is that he usually schedule delivery when you are over your due date. Well, medically it was reasonable - because it helps you to run all the delivery smoothly: without C-Section, baby's heartbeat dropping and other difficulties. But with me I just wanted baby to choose it's own day. It ended up that I had delivery one day before it was scheduled - what actually made me happy. It was Sunday - and Doctor had day off, but still he made his best to come Sunday night for me to have a baby.

An awesome doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2010

After many bad experiences with other OBGYNs, finding Dr. Iskander was a God send. He is the perfect OB, and although the appointments usually take a good deal of time, it is well worth it. He is truly caring for his patients and are willing to walk alongside you in your pregnancy journey. We just finished having our son, and we will continue to use Dr. Isk in future pregnancies because he is the perfect doctor.

he is a real doctor