Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raeph Laughingwell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raeph Laughingwell - Posted on September 29th, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Raeph Laughingwell - Posted on September 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raeph Laughingwell - Posted on November 5th, 2014
14 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Raeph Laughingwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHampshire Ob/Gyn Associates Inc, 61 Locust St Ste 1, Northampton, MA
Dr. Raeph Laughingwell is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Northampton, MA.