Dr. Rafael Aguila Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Aguila?

good doctor gone bad

Posted on May 26th, 2015

wait time is ridiculous, staff is short and doesnt seem to know what their jobs are...Dr spends too much time writing scripts and not listening to patients.. He and his staff used to be alot better....what happened?

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr. Aguila is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met! He takes time with you and never rushes you for any reason. His staff is on top of things and is very personable with their patients. I love them all and wouldnt go anywhere else!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Aquila always spends time with his patients and listens to what they have to say. He sends them to the proper specialist if he cannot tend to what is wrong. This time spent tends to set him behind in his scheduling causing a backup in patients and frustration among those waiting. BUT I have been going to him for almost 18 years b/c of his wonderful caring nature and great knowledge. He is a fantastic doctor and I wouldn't trust another family doctor as much as I do him.

Great Doctor; Horrible Staff

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Aguila is an excellent doctor but the wait time is unreal and I can't believe that after all these years of going to his office, they have not figured out how to handle this better. His staff is the worst, I've ever seen. Extremely unprofessional and very lazy. I called to cancel an appointment once and had to leave a message on their answering machine. I got a bill for $25 in the mail sometime after that canceled appointment and had to call to ask what was it in reference to. They stated that it was for me not keeping my appointment. I told them that I left a message on their answering machine and I was told at that time that their answeing machine doesn't work and I shouldn't leave a message on there but I would still have to pay. I told his staff that if the answering machine provides an outgoing message and beeps, signaling me to leave a message, how am I supposed to know that it is broken. Needless to say, they never received $25 from me. Dr. Aguila is very personal and an excellent doctor who doesn't rush your appointment but I really don't like the people he has working for him. He needs to do an overhaul on his personnel. They are too comfortable.

Bring a book to appointments

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Aguila is an excellent doctor but not worth the investment in my time spent in waiting room. I have never been seen sooner than 1 hour after my appointed time and it has been as much as 2 hours. Office consistently overbooks. Once asked for first appt of the day to avoid wait. Arrived to find 3 other people awaiting who had same appointed time. Staff will collect your co-pay within minutes of arrival but that is the only action they perform quickly. Called for prescription refill at 10 AM, told to pickup after 3 PM. Arrived at 4 PM and still had to wait 30 minutes for prescription.

VERY, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW THE STAFF AT THIS OFFICE IS VERY, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. OMG WHAT HAPPEN TO PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE STAFF EXPOSE ALL MY INFO TO THE PATIENTS SITTING IN THE LOBBY DURING THE TIME I WAS AT THE WINDOW, THEY CLAIM THAT YOU MISS APPT SO THE CHARGE 25.00 FOR EACH MISS APPT VERY RACISM WITH MEDICADE PATIENTS DURING THE TIME THIS WAS GOING ON THE DR DID NOTHING. THE OFFICE MANG ALLOW HER STAFF TO BE RUDE Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Super!