The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael S Andrade MD
Dr. Rafael S Andrade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN . His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Andrade is affiliated with University Of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael S Andrade has 3 locations
420 Delaware St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
909 Fulton St SE Fl 2
Minneapolis, MN 55455
420 Delaware St SE Mmc 207
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Book Online Now
Dr. Rafael S Andrade has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Rafael S Andrade has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Rafael S Andrade is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Not recommended, highly unsatisfied
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rafael S Andrade - Posted on July 25th, 2018
He is a great man and a blessing to those in need.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rafael S Andrade - Posted on September 9th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Andrade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Minnesota
Dr. Rafael S Andrade Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rafael S Andrade, MD - Vascular Surgery in Minneapolis, MN, in this video.
Dr. Rafael S Andrade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.