Dr. Rafael Barilari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Barilari?

Excelent Doctor

One of the best I've seen!

We went to the ER because our son was running a high fever for a few days with a bad cough and wheezing, and refusing his medication. Our son is not the easiest, he is very irritable and not cooperative at all when he is sick. Doctor Barilari was able to some how warm up to our little guy and make him comfy enough to take his medicine that we were unable to administer at home because he would throw it up or refuse the dose. What a wonderful bedside manner with my son, me and my husband. I have 5 children and he is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had treat one of my children!

ER visit for my 10 month old

I normally don't write reviews but in this case i feel it is warranted. My 10 month old son fell and split the inside of his lip on a Sunday morning. By 11pm he was still bleeding; so I brought him to the ER at St Joes in Patterson; Dr Barilari was wonderful. He stopped the bleeding, answered all my questions and developed a plan if the injury opened again (thank god it didn't!)! We had an excellent experience with Dr Barilari and St Joes in general. Thank you!

Great Doctor

Dr. Barilari is an excellent doctor. He answers all your questions and he has a great bedside manner with Adults and children. He goes above and beyond to help you out.

Dr. Rafael Barilari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.