Dr. Rafael Burgos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Burgos?

The best!!

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Burgos is loved by my entire family. He is a wonderful doctor that delivered both of my children. I have always felt at ease talking with him about any concerns, my questions are always answered and he really listens to me as a person.. not just another number.

See this doctor if want an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Burgos made me feel very comfortable in a very professional manner. The focus was on my symptoms and he treated me as a human being, not just "another patient". Very humble and direct! He carried me through two pregnancies! I was very nervous about having anyone else treat me. Helped me through a difficult time after pregnancy with changes to my anatomy. Great doctor!

Posted on May 12th, 2017