Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael A Cardenas MD
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Doral, FL. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cardenas is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cardenas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rafael A Cardenas
Am Bd Pediatrics (Pediatrics) - Univ Tecn de Pereira Colombia - Medical School - Pereira - - Colombia - 02/20/1987 Am Bd Pediatrics (Pediatrics) - Miami Children's Hospital - Residency - Miami - FL - - 06/01/1994 - 06/01/1997
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rafael A Cardenas, MD - Pediatrics in Miami, FL, in this video.
Dr. Rafael A Cardenas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.