Elderly care superb

Dr. Moran has tended my parents at Nouveau Marc for several years and they are very hppy with his service.

Does not care about his patients

I have never had such a bad experience with a doctor. He must have completely have ignored my initial answers to the questions he asked me about my daily activity and health when making his diagnosis. Basically told me that I needed to adapt and live the lifestyle that I was already living. What a joke. Obviously he didn't take the 5 min to look over my chart before coming to this conclusion. Then he had his nurse call me back a couple weeks later after I got some more labs done and tell me to make sure that I am living a healthy lifestyle again. Can you believe that?? Never going to this guy ever again. There are some doctors out there that still care, but obviously he isn't one of them.

Awesome...and Cute!

I LOOOVE Dr. Cortes. He's easy on the eyes, and I've never had any reason to complain. I don't have to wait too long (at the Driftwood location), and I find that he's always trying to help me save a buck or too. Most doctors don't care about you, but he seems to care. I'll be his patient for life!

Dr. Rafael A Cortes-Moran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.