Dr. Rafael O Duchesne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael O Duchesne?

Dr. Duchesne is one of my favorite doctors. He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable.

Love Dr. Duchesne and his staff

I was so impressed with Dr. Duchesne and the office staff, nurses, etc. My mom and dad are both patients. They get seen in a timely manner, but he takes his time with them. He genuinely cares about them. He answers questions and goes the extra mile. When I have questions or concerns we call and are given answers the same day. He is also knowledgeable. Both of my parents have received excellent medical care and he consults their other doctors to keep everyone in the loop. I have had to take my parents to several doctors as they have gotten older. We've gone to Rome, Calhoun, Dalton, and Atlanta (Emory) and Dr. Duchesne is my favorite.

Great visit! Love everything about the staff and how they all care!