Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benigno R Elejalde has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Clinical Cytogenetic
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Showing 4 of 4
This doctor/front desk provided me with the worst experience I have ever had in my life. My children and I had to wait almost two hours to be seen, the doctor did not apologize and then refused to service my children and I because I complained about having to wait as long as we did. I would never recommend a doctor like this to anyone, I don't understand how he has been in the medical field for as long as he has considering how unprofessional he is.
Dr. Benigno R Elejalde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Genetics, 2311 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benigno R Elejalde in this video.
Dr. Benigno R Elejalde is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.