Dr. Benigno Elejalde Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Benigno Elejalde?

Posted on August 13th, 2016

This is the most irresponsible and arrogant Dr that I ever deal with. Bad manners and do not care about you at all. Never be on time for your appointment, and sometimes don't see you at ally. He don't care about the patients problems, he just care about getting paid.

The Absolute worst medical clinic in Milwaukee, WI

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

This doctor/front desk provided me with the worst experience I have ever had in my life. My children and I had to wait almost two hours to be seen, the doctor did not apologize and then refused to service my children and I because I complained about having to wait as long as we did. I would never recommend a doctor like this to anyone, I don't understand how he has been in the medical field for as long as he has considering how unprofessional he is.

Posted on March 14th, 2008

He's great! I have epilepsy and I went to him for my 1st pregnancy and I just found out I am pregnant and I am planning on going back to him! I am at very high risk! More now then the last time

Posted on October 18th, 2009