Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael J Fernandez Jr
Dr. Rafael J Fernandez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida. Dr. Fernandez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael J Fernandez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Best bone doctor I have eve had! WIll send whol family to him!
Dr. Fernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Rafael J Fernandez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rafael J Fernandez Jr in this video.
Dr. Rafael J Fernandez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.