Dr. Rafael M Moreschi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael M Moreschi?

I have been going to DR.Moreschi for probably the 30 some years he has been in practice,And love him He has always treated me and My husband as if we were his only patient,He listens and really tries to help you,I am 70 years old and he has not let me down yet,He is my hero he help my poor dying daddy that was dying from serious bone cancer,When no one else would,So to me he is A+

Incompetent Office Staff Overbooks, Waiting Room Time is 1 1/2 Hours+

Then when you finally get in to see the doctor they keep interrupting him. This is after waiting months for an appointment. Unfortunately he does not have a nurse and uses worthless "medical assistants" who would never qualify for a reputable nursing school, or none at all. One doesn't even know how to take blood pressure and is as obnoxious as she is stupid. If you value your health and time go elsewhere. Also, do not pay until AFTER you see the doctor, assuming you have hours to wait and can tolerate the stupidity of his staff.

Good Physician , But...

Dr.Moreschi is a good physician overall and correctly diagnosed two serious illnesses I had,however, he's very poor on follow ups and keeping on top of routine exams and telling me when and what kind I should have. That responsibility has fallen to me.The office staff is terrible, they frequently make mistakes..it's just awful. I also consistently get billed incorrectly when they should be sending it to my insurance carrier. It's very frustrating. But the nurses and medical staff are courteous and helpful. I give them 4 stars.