The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rafael A Pupo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pupo is a caring, highly intelligent and extremely gifted practioner. I have been a patient of his for over 10 yearsand there is not enough space here to say the long list of things thatmake him stand out. He actually helped me by noticing a problem out of his fielf of expertise - and sugsted a specialist, which avoided a life threatening surgery until I could get to a Specialist. In my case it was a bleeding disorder - a rare one, but he caught it through a few simple things that didn't add up. He has also done minro procedures on me, checked in afterwards to see if I'm ok, suggested all sorts of helpful and necessary things he didn't need to - without taking other patient's time, and is the nicest man. If you chose Dr. Pupo for care - you will be a fortunate person to be under his care. - His team are all great too. Can't say enough. Thank you, Dr. Pupo.
33 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Rafael A Pupo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarvard Vanguard Medical Associates, 228 Billerica Rd, Chelmsford, MA
Dr. Rafael A Pupo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.