Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rafael Reisfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Showing 5 of 31
I had hyperhydrosis. I had sweaty hands and feet the first 28 years of my life. I had a surgery for my hands when I was 13. I didn't know you could get surgery for the feet until I was about 28 years old. I found Dr. Reisfeld online. I lived in CA at the time so I went to go visit him. He was the nicest man alive. He told me that I could get a procedure done to get rid of my sweaty feet. I thought it was not even possible. I scheduled with the staff Margo the surgery appointment. I was tired of being embarrassed and really sick of having athletes feet all the time. I went in with my mom and sister for the surgery and it was amazing. Once I got out of the surgery Dr. Reisfeld was checking on me and my sweaty feet were gone. I now have dry, and warm feet all the time. I told Dr. Reisfeld I wanted to get him on Oprah because he is such an amazing and caring doctor. He checked in on me and still talks to me today. It has been two years since the procedure and I thank God for Dr. Reisfeld. I want him to mentor others to learn what he can do. I am very happy with my results. Thank you Dr. Reisfeld. You are an amazing surgeon and friend!!!!!!!!
I flew to LA from Florida one year ago just have the lumbar sympathectomy done by Dr. Reisfeld. I am 20 years old and had suffered from severe hyperhidrosis my entire life. The procedure went well and I had no major side effects. I do have minor compensatory sweating. However, I would MUCH rather have this compensatory sweating than my feet dripping with water. I would highly recommend Dr. Reisfeld. Be cautious of the procedure since everyone's body reacts differently. If you have had severe side effects, it is most likely because your body reacted to it differently than others. It is not Dr. Reisfeld's fault.
45 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Locations & DirectionsK & B Surgical Center Llc, 9033 Wilshire Blvd Ste 210, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Rafael Reisfeld is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.