Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rafael J Sierra has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Prosthesis Failure
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 26
I would highly recomment Dr. Sierra to anyone having problems with their hips. I had a previous procedure done by another doctor and it didn't work for me. I was left on crutches and in worse pain than before the first surgery. Dr. Sierra operatated on my hip 10 weeks ago and I am doing so much better now. To be without that nagging pain for the first time in a long time is amazing. Dr. Sierra is very professional, kind and knowledable in all things hip related.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
22 Years Experience
Universidad Cristiana Boliviana (Ucebol)
Graduated in 1996
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Rafael J Sierra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Rafael J Sierra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.