4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rafael J Tamargo?

A wonderful experience,...

I am a Catholic priest in WV who used to be a Physician's Assistant. I was diagnosed in WV with an acoustic neuroma. I asked to go to Hopkins and was assigned to Dr. Rafael Jesus Tomargo. It was a large tumor, my surgery was 9.5 hours long. Dr. Tomargo has great bedside manner. He explained everything well and with confidence. Basically, recovery has gone exactly as he told me it would. Dr. Wade Chien assisted him. I am grateful to both men.I also get to mention in my homilies that "Jesus" really was my surgeon. I have nothing but praise for Johns Hopkins and the surgical team who helped me. Be not afraid.

brain by-pass

he understood my problem which is very rear and for the average person is unknown or heard of until they end up in the er like i did if it wasn't found at birth. this dr. is the best i was so afraid until i met himi was no longer afraid to have my procedure that concerned my brain done i felt safe

The best neurosurgeon

He possesses extensive experience, professionalism, and quiet humble confidence. Dr. Tamargo saved my life.

Exceptional human been and surgeon

Im from San Juan, Puerto Rico. In year 2000 I had a brain surgery done by Dr. Tamargo and he save my life. For the rest of my days I always remember him and pray for hi.

excellent doctor

very good doctor. i was very happy with his care.

Dr. Rafael J Tamargo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.

Dr. Rafael J Tamargo Is this you?