Dr. Rafael Trespalacios Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Trespalacios?

he is gods gift to people who need cataract surgergy.

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I had the fantastic opportunity to be operated buy this great doctor. had both eyes done. I feel like he gave me a new life. his staff is excellent also. very professional. I would and will recommend these fantastic people to anyone who needs this type of surgery. extremely satisfied!

Great skill with blepharoplasty

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I had minimal bruising, no pain or discomfort and have exceptional peripheral vision! Thank you for improving my life Dr. Tres!!

The best!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I had cataract surgery. The outcome far exceeded my expectations.This doctor truly has a gift. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an eye examination and more.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

kind staff as soon as I entered and really accurate diagnosis.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Highly recommended. Painless and comfortable during procedure.

Hero/ Miracle Worker

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Tres is an excellent opthamologist trained in cataract removal and lens implant surgery. I have never in my life seen this well. I had the toric lens inserted and was able to correct the astigmatism I had such that my vision in my left eye, done first, was superior to my right eye, now done, with corrective lens! I am without glasses for the first time since age 9. I love it. Glamorous at age 74!

Multifocal IOL Implant

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I encountered the most positive experience, and outcome from surgery performed By Dt Raphael Trespalasios ( Dr Tres) . His staff was professional, courteous, and very warm, The surgery, his communication skills, and follpw up procedures, left nothing to be desired. My restored sight in both eyes is beyond my expectations. I could nor desire better. Obviously, since Dr Tres did implants in my both eyes on diferent occations, this was no coincidence. His practice strives for perfection, and he delivers. Thank You Dr Tres.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

A big thanks to Dr. Tress! I'm so blessed to have found you! You have made my life, and so many others, brighter!! 😎 Bless you, Marilyn Hardy

Gifted Surgeon !!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Vision tested 20/400 after failed cataract surgery . Were referred to Dr. Trespalacios , who performed a cornea transplant. Vision has returned ! From basically being BLIND, to driving my favorite truck; I believe Dr. Trespalacios has performed a MIRACLE . If you need a miracle, get on a plane, ship or donkey....and see this amazing doctor.

None Better

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr. Tres is the best of the best. No other physician will touch my eyes. I full confidence in Dr. Tres and his staff.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr TresPalacios is superb! Well mannered, very respectful, takes time to ask questions and explains conditions and solutions. His team is very experienced and show teamwork at all levels. I have recommended him to all my friends and family!

Posted on January 1st, 2016

THE ATMOSPHERE AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE IS FULL OF FRIENDLY PEOPLE, BOTH OUT FRONT AND THE LADIES THAT TAKE YOU BACK FOR TESTS. I ALSO HAD A FRIENDLY STAFF AT THE SURGERY CENTER. OF COURSE , THE DOCTOR MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. HE IS WONDERFUL, HE GAVE ME BACK MY EYESIGHT. I RECOMMEND YOU GIVE IT A TRY. YOU WON'T REGRET THE VISIT.