2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Vargas?

Worst "doctor" I have ever visited. Doesn't care about his patients at all.

This is by FAR the worst doctor you can ever go to. I went to this joke with an MRI that was done a month ago and it clearly states in the MRI that I have multiple disc issues, including herniation. He said that due to me telling him that him prescribing me ibuprofen instead of a stronger painkiller makes me an addict. He shouldn't even be called a "Doctor". Sorry to bust your bubble but not everyone in serious pain and can't function day to day with their pain is an addict. He even started yelling and raising his voice. Waste of time spent which I'll never get back and glad I found a REAL doctor to fulfill my medication needs due to my problem. STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR". Very mean and unprofessional. He would probably do better mowing lawns.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Rafael Vargas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.

Dr. Rafael Vargas Is this you?