Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafal Chojnacki
Dr. Rafal Chojnacki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chojnacki is affiliated with Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center, Resurrection Medical Center and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Chojnacki has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafal Chojnacki has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rafal Chojnacki has the following 3 expertise
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chojnacki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Resurrection Medical Center
Rhode Island Hospital
St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
Advocate Illinois Masonic Med CT
Advocate Illinois Masonic
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rafal Chojnacki in this video.
Dr. Rafal Chojnacki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.