Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edwardsville, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Villanova, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Wyszkowski is affiliated with Central Montgomery Medical Center, Albert Einstein Medical Center and Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Does not introduce himself. Just gets started with what he needs to do. Does not ask how you are doing. Does not say anything after the procedure. Asked me if I was felling better and I said no. He wrote something down on his pad and said you can get dressed. Didn't tell me if I should come back or explained anything to me. I would not recommend him at all to any one. I would not even give him the 1star for beside manner
He is a rude doctor. Ina rush and does not treat your problem. I DO NOT recommend him.
Dr. Wyszkowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Montgomery Medical Center
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
24 Years Experience
Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski in this video.
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edwardsville, PA.