Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rafat A Abbasi
1005 N Glebe Rd Ste 470
Arlington, VA 22201
Rafat A Abbasi has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Rafat A Abbasi has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Rafat A Abbasi - Posted on June 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Rafat A Abbasi - Posted on December 18th, 2014
I have and was not impressed at all. She was cold, rude, dismissive and hard to talk to or to ask questions (she was VERY annoyed when I challenged her). I had to suggest to her to do a clomid challenge (my mother had an early menopause and you would think a specialist of her caliber would check my FSH). Our only issue is my husband's poor sperm quality and when I asked whether that was a reason why we had a blighted ovum, she almost started screaming at me: "In such cases, a woman's egg is the problem, so it was probably you." And at the end of the appointment she put us into a separate room (kitchen, I believe) to wait for the nurse and she never returned to say good bye. Needless to say, we never went back to see her again
Self-verified patient of Rafat A Abbasi - Posted on June 19th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Rafat A Abbasi - Posted on June 10th, 2013
The front staff was very friendly and it was easy to make an appointment. My experience with Dr. Abbasi did not impress me. She was very professional but got impatient with me when I asked questions. Even the nurse accused me and my husband of being very nervous because we asked questions about the IUI treatment. This was our very first experience with fert. treatment. Also, often she would ignore me when she came into the exam room - she just did her job and left. I'm sure she is very knowledgeable and professional, but I left to find another doctor with better manners and warmth.
Best Dr I have ever met
Self-verified patient of Rafat A Abbasi - Posted on January 26th, 2013
Coming in to the reception , staff are very friendlly .time wait before seeing the Dr was 5 mins. Dr Rafat takes extra time reviewing my med records, explaining what treatment I would be doing and planning my timing calendar with me , made me feel welcomed. Her years of exprenice is unbeatable,infact I looked at some of her cert and awards I wasn't born then (am 31) I recommend her to any couple who wants to fullfil thier dream of becoming parents.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Rafat A Abbasi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Locations & DirectionsRafat A Abbasi Md, 1005 N Glebe Rd Ste 470, Arlington, VA
Take a minute to learn about Rafat A Abbasi - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Arlington, VA, in this video.
Rafat A Abbasi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, VA.